You have arrived on this page because you have submitted an expression of interest for Parent Training.
If you have been given this link from someone else, please click this link and express your interest on the postgraduate training courses page first – this is important for us to keep you update with any developments and make sure you are applying to the correct university
Below you can find applications documents (applications guidance and checklist) and more information about the course
To apply for CYP IAPT training, you will need to complete both a course application form and a checklist
How to Apply
To apply for the course you must:
- Discuss training practicalities and course checklist with your manager.(you can find the checklist below) Your service will need to commit to a list of requirements in order for you to start the course (e.g. arrangement of an appropriate supervisor and caseload). You can find a frequently asked questions document below for any queries you are unsure about. If your manager agrees to you applying for the course,
- Read and follow the applications guidance (you can find application guidance document below) – this will tell you how to apply for the course including the information that you must include in your personal statement
- Submit your checklist so we know that you have everything in place in order to start and complete the course
- Attend an interview with the university to check your suitability for training
- Accept or decline any offers you receive so we know wether you intend to take your offered place. If you were not offered a place but are interested in other training opportunities, please contact us
Applications guidance (mandatory)
You must apply to the course via the KCL portal. The document below tells you how to go about applying for the course
**The KCL portal will be open on 29th May 2017**
A list of requirements that your service will need to agree to provide before you can be accepted onto the course
For your information
For frequently asked questions about CYP IAPT training – check here first if you have a question.
If you don’t see an answer to your question, please contact:
the CYP IAPT programme team for service related issues- email@example.com or
For course specific enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary support information
The salary support arrangements will be the same as last year. Details can be found through this link:
Salary support information: https://cypiapt.com/2017/05/10/salary-support-2018/
For information about the course.