Scroll down this page to find course brochures, details of how to apply, forms to register your interest in CYP IAPT training, FAQs and other information that you might need.
CYP IAPT training, delivered by world class training organisations and with teaching from leaders in the field, offer the opportunity to develop clinical skills and knowledge in one of the evidence-based modalities supported by CYP IAPT.
CYP IAPT training is fully funded for partnerships of the collaborative, supported by your service for your current role. For therapists and supervisors, salary support will be provided to help your service cover teaching days which will enable you to have the time needed to develop your clinical skills without impacting on waiting times and access to services.
The courses are divided into three teaching areas: Therapy, Supervision and Management & Leadership. Please click on the name of the training course below to view the course brochure. You can also watch the presentations from the Course Open Day on 19th May.
Management and Leadership course brochure 2017 – Applications now open:
Supervision course brochure 2017 – Applications now open
Therapy course brochures 2017 – Applications now open
**Please note: brochures may be subject to changes, please check back for updates**
How do I apply?*
To apply for the course you must:
- Express your interest in a course using the google form below. You will then receive an email with further information and links to the relevant documents you will need to complete.
- Discuss training practicalities and course checklist with your manager (you can access checklists by expressing your interest in the course) Your service will need to commit to a list of requirements in order for you to start the course (e.g. arrangement of an appropriate supervisor and caseload). If your manager agrees to you applying for the course:
- Read and follow the applications guidance (you can access the application guidance by expressing your interest in the course) – this will tell you how to apply for the course including the information that you must include in your personal statement
- Submit your checklist so we know that you have everything in place in order to start and complete the course
- Attend an interview with the university to check your suitability for training
- Accept or decline any offers you receive so we know whether you intend to take your offered place. If you were not offered a place but are interested in other training opportunities, please contact us
Express your interest in a course
Express your interest in a course by filling out the relevant form below:
Management and Leadership expressions of interest:
Therapy and Supervision expressions of interest:
Have a question? Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions: Training FAQs (in development)
Hear more about the courses, funding and other practicalities:
- For more information on the CYP IAPT Therapy and Supervisor Diplomas, please click here. Further details regarding the CYP IAPT Management Certificate are available here.
- You can hear about the experiences of students on the CYP IAPT postgraduate courses by clicking here
- You can see presentations about the courses from the June 2016 open day by clicking here (please note this will be updated for this year as soon as possible)
- You can read more about Salary Support by clicking here
- You can read about Recruit to Train by clicking here (please note this will be updated for this year as soon as possible)
- Click here to view guidance for recording and storing clinical video for use on CYP IAPT programmes
- Click here to see a sample consent information sheet