Check this page for Opportunities around the Collaborative! If you would like anything added, please get in touch
We will update this section with opportunities for young people to participate. If you have anything to add, please get in touch!
Opportunities in the London and South East Collaborative
- Debate training for CYP – 12 week debate training programme for children and young people. Contact Laura Tyrrell (Laura.Tyrrell2@swlstg-tr.nhs.uk)
- Hackathons – Create your own app! The collaborative runs events where young people, parents and clinicians can get involved in designing their own app! In partnership with Founders and Coders developers, winning designs receive development time where your app idea could be made reality. Contact us to sign up to our next Hackathon on 20th May!
Other opportunities and external events
- Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families – Parent Champions
We are very keen to recruit parents who have experience of caring for a child / young person with mental health difficulties, and who would like to use their experiences to help inform and develop our services and research. Please see the below posters for more informationRecruitment Poster – Parent Champion
Recruitment Poster – Parents as Educators
- Queen Mary University of London – We are delighted to offer a FREE two-night residential workshop at a top London university, specially targeted at 15 to 18 years old young people, foster carers and social workers.This will be the third year that this opportunity is hosted at Queen Mary University of London, and in 2017 we are offering a two-night residential workshop for young people in care or care leavers on drama practices and addressing issues of planning for their futures. Find out what it would be like to be an University student and take part in university research. (You can read more on: http://www.theverbatimformula.org.uk/sample-page/upstarts/) 1st July 2017 (Saturday), 10.30am to 3rd July 2017 (Monday), 7pm. Should you have any questions, please get in touch via this email: email@example.com
WORKSHOP APPLICATION FORM 2017 (2)
- CYP IAPT Clinical Lead Vacancy – We are looking to recruit a new Clinical Lead to the London and South East CYP IAPT Learning Collaborative. This is a key role in the CYP IAPT Programme and will provide a major opportunity to a senior CAMHS clinician to help significantly shape and develop services across the region.
The successful applicant(s) would join the Strategic Leadership Team working closely with training leads from UCL and KCL and providing leadership to the London and South East Collaborative Team. Supported by the London Collaborative Programme Manager, the post holder will have a unique role in supporting the CAMHS Partnerships to deliver improved outcomes for children, young people and families.
For more information and to apply for these roles, please visit the Vacancies page on the Anna Freud website.