The London and South East Collaborative runs Data meetings that are a platform for the partnerships to share information and learning, as well as problem solving challenges in implementing CYP IAPT principles.
This page will be updated with outputs from that group as well as resources that have may be useful for professionals working with Data. If you have any resources or information to add, or would like to join the distribution list for this group please get in touch.
Updates from previous meetings:
- March 2016 – you can see videos of the presentations of this event on our YouTube channel
- June 2016
- February 2017
- March 2018 – you can see slide decks from the day along with problem-solving data issues.
- July 2018
- iView demo – presentation from February 2017 data meeting about the new data visualisation tool from NHS digital. You can create bespoke dashboards with available health and social care data.
- Child- and Parent-reported Outcomes and Experience from Child and Young People’s Mental Health Services 2011–2015 CORC report of CYP IAPT data
- Recommendations for using outcome measures – information to help practitioners to choose and use outcome measures, and recommendations on best practice approaches