We are now open to receiving Expressions of Interest from services looking to create new CWP posts within their service.
CWPs offer brief, focused evidence-based interventions in the form of low intensity support and guided self-help to young people who demonstrate mild/moderate:
• Anxiety (primary and secondary school age)
• Low mood (adolescents)
• Common behavioural difficulties (working with parents for under 8s)
Providers (NHS, Local Authority, Voluntary Sector) and CCGs can apply in partnership for a funding package to create up to 4 CWP training posts at band 4, which in previous cohorts has included:
- 1 year certificate level CWP training course at University College London or Kings College London for trainee CWPs
- Salary support at the equivalent of NHS mid-point band 4 for each trainee CWP (in addition to on costs and high-cost living area weighting where applicable)
- Placement support funding for each service to recruit a CWP Supervisor/Service Development lead to provide intense supervision and support for 1 day a week per CWP within their service
- A training course for new CWP supervisors
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently awaiting news from Health Education England (HEE) about funding for the October 2019 cohort and so we will confirm the final offer as soon as possible.
You can find out more information about accessing Childrens Wellbeing Practitioner funding and download an Expression of Interest form here: cypiapt.com/cwp-services/
Deadline for submissions is 17th May 2019