The London and South East Learning Collaborative is hosting a course open day for the next cohort of CYP IAPT training, on 19th May (9.15am to 1.45pm). This training, delivered by world class training organisations and with teaching from leaders in the field, is an opportunity to develop your clinical skills in one of the evidence-based modalities supported by CYP IAPT.
The event will consist of a presentation for each of the following training modalities, followed by a Q&A session:
CYP IAPT Therapy courses:
- Systemic Family Practice (SFP)
- Parent Training for Conduct Problems
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Adolescents
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) training for Anxiety and Depression
- Infant Mental Health (0-5s)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders & Learning Disabilities
- Evidence-Based Counselling Practice (EBCP)
CYP IAPT Management and Leadership
CYP IAPT Supervision
The presentations will cover:
- Caseload requirements
- Assignment load
- Course content
- Supervision requirements
- Connection of the training to overall transformation
- Practical details, such as how to apply, training dates and location
Come along to find out more about the different courses on offer and get answers to any questions you might have regarding the CYP IAPT training.
Lunch will be served at the end of the session.
If you are unable to attend, we will be aiming to film the event so please feel free to email us questions to ask: email@example.com
There is more information about CYP IAPT training, including course brochures, on our Postgraduate Training Page: