The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families and Common Room Consulting are offering a free masterclass for CAMHS professionals which aims to:
- Build on your existing skills and expertise in engaging children and families in decisions
- Support you to evaluate decision making in your clinical practice
- Explore challenging decision making scenarios and how to make more open, explicit and collaborative decisions
This training has been developed in collaboration with children, young people and CAMHS professionals.
Who is this training for?
Community CAMHS and inpatient teams. The ideal group size is 15 – 20
Duration of the masterclass:
One day initial training plus a half day follow up session
We are currently able to offer training on the following dates in 2017:
- 15th February, 27th February
- 2nd March, 8th March, 15th March, 27th March
If these dates are not suitable please get in touch to discuss alternative dates.
To express your interest or for more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the flyer here.